Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil
Email to a Friend
Be the first to review this product
Availability: In stock.
Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil combines organic flax seed oil - an important source of omega-3 fatty acids - with organic pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plant sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Its advantages as a supplement are many:
* Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet.
* More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500 mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250 mg of GLA).
* Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level as most fish oil products.
* Phytosterols, known for their ability to support prostate health in men, bladder health in women, and healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits overall.†
* Stabilized with an exclusive rosemary antioxidant.
* A smooth nutty taste - great on salads, or drizzled over toast!
This excellent-tasting oil supplement combines organic flax seed oil - an important source of omega-3 fatty acids - with organic pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plant sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Contains 12 fl. oz
Calories from fat 130
Total Fat 14g 23%
Saturated fat 1g 10%
Polyunsaturated fat 10g
Monounsaturated fat 2.5g
Organic Flax (Linum usitatissimum) Seed Oil 11mL
Organic Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Seed Oil 2mL
Borage (Borago officinalis) Seed Oil 1mL
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This product does not contain
* artificial coloring
* artificial flavoring
* dairy products
* ingredients of animal origin
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
STORAGE: Refrigerate after opening. Note: The addition of rosemary antioxidant S-327 improves the stability and extends the shelf life of Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil.
Typical Fatty Acid Content Per Tablespoon
Omega-3 (ALA)................ 5,250 mg
Omega-6 (LA).................. 2,625 mg
Omega-9 (Oleic)............... 2,600 mg
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA).... 325 mg
Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil capsules are a convenient alternative to the Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil liquid, and are also available in a 120-count bottle.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
Other Ingredients: proprietary rosemary antioxidant S-327 (canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, and vitamin C (ascorbic acid)) (to protect flavor).