Email to a Friend
Be the first to review this product
Availability: In stock.
Blood Sugar and Long-lasting Antioxidant Support
• Neutralizes Oxygen Radicals, Ionized Metals and a Variety of Other Free Radicals
• Coenzyme for Whole Body Glucose Utilization
• Increases Intracellular Glutathione Levels Reduced by Aging, Diseases, Moderate/Strenuous Exercise
• Reduces Oxidative Stress that Leads to Diabetic Neuropathy, etc.
• Regenerates Vitamins C&E and Maintains Balance between Oxidized & Reduced CoQ10
ALAmax CR, a potent oxidative stress antagonist, is a proprietary, orally active, controlled-release formulation of racemic a-lipoic acid (containing both R and S enantiomers) that has a pharmacokinetic advantage over other alpha lipoic acid formulas. Other brands are cleared from the plasma within two-three hours; whereas, ALAmax CR™ remains in the plasma for four to six hours.
Contains 60 Tablets
Biotin 450 mcg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 600 mg
Other ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate
WARNING: If pregnant or lactating discuss use with your physician before taking product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.